* IF YOU DO NOT SEE A SCHOLARSHIP(S) LISTED BELOW THAT YOU BELIEVE IS AVAILABLE, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE OF THE COLLEGE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND/OR THE ORGANIZATION THAT YOU BELIEVE OFFERS THE SCHOLARSHIP(S).
* For more information on Ohio Private Colleges and Scholarships they offer, please visit the following website for detailed information http://www.ohioprivatecolleges.org
* The NFIB Young Entrepreneur Foundation offers Young Entrepreneur Awards/Scholarships to recognize young people who have demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and initiative. Apply between October 1, 2014 thru December 18, 2014 at http://www.NFIB.com/YEA
* Check out the University of Akron's website for details deadlines for their scholarships and financial aid programs http://www.uakron.edu/finaid
* Tiffin University offers a unique program for students in music, dance, and visual arts, as well as scholarships for students in these programs. Please visit their website for details and eligibility http://www.tiffinmusic.com/scholarships
* Defiance College offers a variety of scholarships for incoming freshman. In order to be considered for the scholarship, students must be accepted one week before the scholarships day. The Scholarship Day Program dates are December 6, 2014, February 7, 2015, and February 14, 2015. For further details, please view their website http://www.defiance.edu/scholarships
* Are you interested in the University of Cincinnati and wondering about the scholarships they offer. Apply for admission and scholarships by December 1, 2015. For more details, please check out their website http://www.financialaid.uc.edu/aid/scholarships
* Miami University offers merit scholarship awards to students who have excelled in high school. Apply for admission and scholarships by December 1, 2014. For more details, please check out this website http://www.miamiOH.edu/merit
* Waynesburg University in PA offers scholarships for top students. Students need to apply for admission by November 1, 2014, and the scholarship application is due by January 9, 2015. For more details, please view http://scholarships.waynesburg.edu
* The Ronald McDonald House Charities U.S. Scholarship Program has a scholarship for students who are standout role models in their communities. The application deadline is January 20, 2015. For further information and to apply, visit http://www.rmhc.org
* All first-year students who are new to Ohio University are eligible to be considered for their Ohio Signature Scholars Program. One must be admitted by February 1, 2015. For more details, please look at the their website http://www.ohio.edu/admissions/signature
* The Cleveland Cavaliers/First Merit Scholarships Program is offering ten (10) $2000.00 scholarships to high school seniors. Criteria for the scholarship include academic achievement, extracurricular activities, an essay, and an interview. Applications are due by February 13, 2015. If interested in applying, please come into guidance for an application.
* Stop the Hate Youth Speak Out sponsored by the Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage sponsors a scholarship for students to write an essay about how they experienced an act of intolerance or hatred and how they responded to it. Essays for 6-10th graders are due by January 29, 2015. Essays for 11-12th graders are due by February 26, 2015. For more information and to apply, please visit the website http://www.maltzmuseum.org/stop-the-hate
* The Young American Creative Patriotic Art Awards are open to 9-12th graders. Applications are to be dropped off at the VFW Post 7647 by March 31, 2015. Creative Patriotic Art Awards.pdf