* IF YOU DO NOT SEE A SCHOLARSHIP(S) LISTED BELOW THAT YOU BELIEVE IS AVAILABLE, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE OF THE COLLEGE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND/OR THE ORGANIZATION THAT YOU BELIEVE OFFERS THE SCHOLARSHIP(S).
* For more information on Ohio Private Colleges and Scholarships they offer, please visit the following website for detailed information http://www.ohioprivatecolleges.org
* The Ohio Association of Career Colleges and Schools is offering over 200 scholarships to seniors graduating in June 2015 with a "C" average or better. Please come into guidance for an application or check it out on their website http://www.ohiocareercolleges.org
* Are you an "Aspiring Fashion Professional?" If you are, there is an "Aspiring Fashion Professional Scholarship" worth $1,000, and the application deadline is June 1, 2015. Graduating seniors interested in pursuing a fashion degree at an accredited post-secondary school or college should look at the bottom right hand corner of the following website to apply http://www.fashion-schools.org/.
* There is an "Aspiring Animation Professional Scholarship" worth applying to if you are a pursuing an animation career path at an accredited post-secondary school or college. The application deadlinje is June 1, 2015. Interested students should visit the following website http://www.animationcareerreview.com/
and the scholarship will be on the right side of that page.
* The Positive Coaching Alliance is offering high school JUNIOR student-athletes who exemplify the Triple-Impact Competitor model of improving themselves, their team, and their sport, an opportunity for a scholarship. Application deadline is May 31, 2015. Please visit their website to apply and for more information http://www.positivecoach.org/our-awards/triple-impact-competitor-scholarships/
* Raphael's School of Beauty Culture, Inc., is offering one full summer scholarship for their school. Apply at one of their locations or online at http://www.RaphaelsBeautySchool.edu
* JUNE 6, 2015, NORTH OLMSTED MAYOR'S 5K RACE/WALK. It's the Bicentennial Edition, so sign up to walk, run, or even help out. This is a great SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY for the CLASS OF 2016. The Race Entry Form is attached North Olmsted Community Scholarship 5K Race.pdf
* The Silver & Gold Scholarship Program is available to students whose parent is employed as a police officer, fire fighter, or emergency medical services. The scholarship deadline is June 10, 2015. Please come get an application from the scholarship binder in the guidance office.
* The Century Federal Credit Union Guy H. Thorpe Scholarship is available to graduating seniors who have earned at least a 3.1 cumulative GPA and have shown a commitment to community service. Applications are available in guidance, and the deadline is June 11, 2015.