* IF YOU DO NOT SEE A SCHOLARSHIP(S) LISTED BELOW THAT YOU BELIEVE IS AVAILABLE, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE OF THE COLLEGE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND/OR THE ORGANIZATION THAT YOU BELIEVE OFFERS THE SCHOLARSHIP(S).
* For more information on Ohio Private Colleges and Scholarships they offer, please visit the following website for detailed information http://www.ohioprivatecolleges.org
* The NFIB Young Entrepreneur Foundation offers Young Entrepreneur Awards/Scholarships to recognize young people who have demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and initiative. Apply between October 1, 2014 thru December 18, 2014 at http://www.NFIB.com/YEA
* Check out the University of Akron's website for details deadlines for their scholarships and financial aid programs http://www.uakron.edu/finaid
* Tiffin University offers a unique program for students in music, dance, and visual arts, as well as scholarships for students in these programs. Please visit their website for details and eligibility http://www.tiffinmusic.com/scholarships
* Cedarville University offers generous scholarships for music majors. Please apply and register for the fall audition on Friday, November 21. Students can reserve their spot now at http://www.cedarville.edu/musicauditions
* Defiance College offers a variety of scholarships for incoming freshman. In order to be considered for the scholarship, students must be accepted one week before the scholarships day. The Scholarship Day Program dates are December 6, 2014, February 7, 2015, and February 14, 2015. For further details, please view their website http://www.defiance.edu/scholarships
* Are you interested in the University of Cincinnati and wondering about the scholarships they offer. Apply for admission and scholarships by December 1, 2014. For more details, please check out their website http://www.financialaid.uc.edu/aid/scholarships
* Miami University offers merit scholarship awards to students who have excelled in high school. Apply for admission and scholarships by December 1, 2014. For more details, please check out this website http://www.miamiOH.edu/merit
* The Graphic Arts Council of Cleveland is offering scholarships for students interested in going into Graphic Arts. The applications are due by December 9, 2015. Applications and criteria to apply for the scholarship are available in the Scholarship Binder in the Guidance Department Office.
* If you are interested in going to the University of Texas at Dallas, you still have time to apply to the Eugene McDermott Scholars Program. This program is for students who excel in scholarship, leadership, and service and character. The application deadline is January 7, 2015. Please visit the following website to apply, http://www.utdallas.edu/mcdermott
* The 2015 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship awards college scholarships to high school seniors who embody the characteristics of President Ronald Reagan at school, in the community, in the workplace, and at home. Please apply online at http://www.reaganfoundation.org/scholarships
* Waynesburg University in PA offers scholarships for top students. Students need to apply for admission by November 1, 2014, and the scholarship application is due by January 9, 2015. For more details, please view http://scholarships.waynesburg.edu
* The Ohio JCI Senate Charitable and Education Foundation is offering scholarships to graduating seniors. Please come to guidance to get details and an application. The application deadline is January 9, 2015.
* The Ohio State University Alumni Scholars Program offers a scholarship to a graduating senior who has been accepted to Ohio State, demonstrates involvement in school and community activities, shows a sound interest and positive attitude toward college work, and be a resident of Cuyahoga County. Please get an application from the scholarship binder in the Guidance Office. Applications are due by January 13, 2015.
* If you are interested in going to Bowling Green State University, are considering a career teaching science and/or math, have a minimum of a 3.00 GPA, have a minimum of a 23 ACT, and are an Ohio resident, please visit the following website to apply for this scholarship http://www.bgsu.edu/action
* The Ronald McDonald House Charities U.S. Scholarship Program has a scholarship for students who are standout role models in their communities. The application deadline is January 20, 2015. For further information and to apply, visit http://www.rmhc.org
* The Lorain County Community College Foundation is offering full tuition scholarships for students enrolled in the University of Toledo Computer Science and Engineering program through the partnership with LCCC. Please check out the application and requirements to apply in the scholarship binder in guidance.
* All first-year students who are new to Ohio University are eligible to be considered for their Ohio Signature Scholars Program. One must be admitted by February 1, 2015. For more details, please look at the their website http://www.ohio.edu/admissions/signature
* The Ohio University Women's Club of Greater Cleveland is offering scholarships to females with a 3.5 cumulative GPA and 25 ACT or 1140 SAT (critical reading and math) who are looking to attend Ohio University. Applications are due by February 6, 2015, and available in guidance or at http://www.ohioalumni.org/ohio-university-womens-club
* The Cleveland Cavaliers/First Merit Scholarships Program is offering ten (10) $2000.00 scholarships to high school seniors. Criteria for the scholarship include academic achievement, extracurricular activities, an essay, and an interview. Applications are due by February 13, 2015. If interested in applying, please come into guidance for an application.
* If you are interested in going to Marist University in New York, please check out their Technology Scholarships. The deadline is February 15, 2015. Please check out their website for more information and to apply, http://www.marist.edu/technologyscholarships
* Dordt College has the Kuyper Scholars Program for incoming freshman that have a high school GPA of at least a 3.5, an ACT score at least a 28 (or SAT equivalent), an entrance essay, and two letters of recommendation. Applications are accepted from November 15 through February 15. For more information to apply, please see their website http://www.dordt.edu/ksp
* Stop the Hate Youth Speak Out sponsored by the Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage sponsors a scholarship for students to write an essay about how they experienced an act of intolerance or hatred and how they responded to it. Essays for 6-10th graders are due by January 29, 2015. Essays for 11-12th graders are due by February 26, 2015. For more information and to apply, please visit the website http://www.maltzmuseum.org/stop-the-hate
* The University Of Akron Choose Ohio First STEM Scholarship Program is offering scholarships up to $5,200 to students majoring in science, technology, engineering, math, and medicine at the University of Akron. Interested students should visit the following website, http://www.uachooseohiofirst.com
* BAYarts is offering a 2015 Scholarship for graduating seniors in great Cleveland pursuing degrees in visual art. Please get an application from the scholarship binder in guidance or download it at http://www.bayarts.net
* The Young American Creative Patriotic Art Awards are open to 9-12th graders. Applications are to be dropped off at the VFW Post 7647 by March 31, 2015. Creative Patriotic Art Awards.pdf
* The Ohio Association of Career Colleges and Schools is offering over 200 scholarships to seniors graduating in June 2015 with a "C" average or better. Please come into guidance for an application or check it out on their website http://www.ohiocareercolleges.org