* IF YOU DO NOT SEE A SCHOLARSHIP(S) LISTED BELOW THAT YOU BELIEVE IS AVAILABLE, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE OF THE COLLEGE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND/OR THE ORGANIZATION THAT YOU BELIEVE OFFERS THE SCHOLARSHIP(S).
* For more information on Ohio Private Colleges and Scholarships they offer, please visit the following website for detailed information http://www.ohioprivatecolleges.org
* The Children's Defense Fund of Ohio is offering the Beat the Odds Scholarship Program to graduating seniors who have overcome adversity, excelled in the classroom, and flourished in the community. Application deadline is November 30, 2016. For more information and to apply, please visit http://www.cdfohio.org/programs/beat-the-odds-scholarship-program/
* The Ohio University Cutler Scholars Program is a premier scholarship program offered to students from 6 area high schools, North Olmsted being one of them. To be eligible for this student, a student must have examples and demonstrate intellectual curiosity, leadership, service, and character. The application deadline is December 1, 2016. For more information and to apply, please visit this website, http://cutlerscholars.org/become-a-cutler-scholar
* Jostens is offering a $10,000 scholarship!!! #FORWHATISTAND Post a picture on Instagram showing what you stand for, and tag it with #ForWhatIStand. Then, Tell what you stand for. Third, follow and tag @Jostensinc. Deadline is December 31, 2016. For more details visit, http://www.jostensforwhatistand.com
* The Ge Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program offers scholarships each year to students who excel in leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship. Deadline is January 5, 2017. For more information and to apply, please visit http://www.reagonfoundation.org/scholarships
* The Maltz Museum is offering $100,000 in scholarships, awards, and anti-bias grants to NE Ohio 6-12th graders. The Youth Speak Out Stop the Hate essay competition requires students to complete a 500 word essay and complete their entries by January 6, 2017, ( grades 6-10) and by January 20, 2017, (grades 11-12). For more information and to apply, please visit http://www.maltzmuseum.org/stop-the-hate/contest/
* The Ronald McDonald House Charities is offering scholarships to exemplary role models. Application deadline is January 18, 2017. For more information, please visit, www.rmhc.org.
To apply, visit this website, https://aim.applyISTS.net/RMHC
* Princeton University is offering a Princeton Prize in Race Relations for students who help improve race relations in their schools or communities. The application deadline is http://www.princeton.edu/pprize
* The OACAC Charles L. Warren Memorial Heritage Scholarship is offered to students who show commitment to cultural and intellectual diversity, have at least a 3.00 GPA, and will be attending an Ohio university or college. Application deadline is February 3, 2017. For more information and to apply, please visit, http://www.oacac.org/student-scholarships
* The University of Akron College of Engineering offers 150 scholarships for talented, dedicated engineering majors. Applications are due March 1, 2017. For more information and to apply, please visit this website, https://www.uaengineeringscholarships.com/
* The VFW is offering the Creative Patriotic Arts Award for students in Grades 9-12. Application deadline is March 31, 2017. Please come and get an application from the Scholarship Binder in the Guidance Office.
* The Slater & Zurz local law firm is offering a $1000 scholarship to graduating seniors who are going to college next year. The application deadline is May 19, 2017. Please visit their website for more information and to apply. https://slaterzurz.com/scholarship/
* The Law Offices of Robert A. Klingler Co., L.P.A. is offering a $1,000 scholarship to one high school aged student or one college-aged student in Ohio. The application deadline is May 31, 2017. Please visit their website for more information and to apply, http://klinglerlaw.com/scholarship/