Principal’s Message May/June 2014
NOHS Parents, Guardians, and Students:
We are rapidly winding down the 2014/2015 school year. Thank you to all parents and community members for the support of NOHS through this school year. It really has been a wonderful year, and a historic one as well. Let’s continue working together to make certain the students finish the year strong.
May and June are also the busiest, yet most fun months of the school year. I hope to see you at one or more of the many activities that are upcoming. Please remind your children to attend the activities, and to be safe at them as well.
Lastly, please encourage your children to finish strong. Academically, May and June are the toughest months of the school year. We need the students at school each and every day on time, participating actively in the lessons, and making the best possible grades as the school year ends. Please remind them to take care of the academic side of school first as the school year ends. Thank you for allowing me the privilege to be the North Olmsted High School Principal. If I can be of any assistance, please contact me at 440-779-3520 or 440-779-8825 (Mrs. Horn’s line) Of course, feel free to email me as well at email@example.com.
· 5 National Honor Society Induction 7:00 p.m.
· 6 NOHS Art Gallery Opening 7:00 p.m.
· 7 All City Band Concert 7:00 p.m.
· 12 Spring Vocal Concert 7:00 p.m.
· 14 Senior Honors Ceremony 7:00 p.m. (St. Clarence)
· 16/17 Prom/After Prom 6:30 p.m. (La Center/NOHS)
· 19 Spring Instrumental Concert 7:00 p.m.
· 21 Spring Sports Banquet 7:00 p.m.
· 26 Polaris Graduation 7:00 p.m.
· 28 Underclass Honors 7:00 p.m. (St. Clarence)
· 29 Senior Commencement Practice 7:15 a.m.
· 31 Commencement 10:00 a.m. (Connor Palace Theatre)
· 1-3 Underclass Finals School Hours
· 5 Ombudsman Graduation Ceremony 7:00 (Berea High)
Hope to see you at school or a school event in November. Go Eagles!